play.siphonMC.net
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/SiphonMC
Click to join
Welcome to Siphonmc!
SiphonMC is a unique and engaging Minecraft server that provides a fun and satisfying experience for players passionate about PVP, survival & exploration.
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Plushies in crates
XBumblex Moderator Member
6 posts
4 topics
11 days ago

In-Game Name (IGN): xBumblex

Discord Tag: Bumble5522

Suggestion Title: Plushies in crates

Suggestion Category: (Please choose from: Gameplay, Economy, Events, Plugins, Quality of Life, Other)

Quality of life

Description: Provide a detailed description of your suggestion. Explain the idea, how it enhances the server, and any potential benefits.

The Christmas plushies are really popular and I think it would be a great addition to put a plushie in each new crate. Something that matches the theme of the crate. 

Pros: List the positive aspects or improvements your suggestion would bring to the server.

I think this would encourage people to strive for the crate keys more and could boost the server economy a little bit with new custom items to collect. 

Cons: Consider and list any potential drawbacks or challenges that may arise from implementing your suggestion.

It would take a little more work for devs or creators to make a plushie to match the crate set. I'm not sure what other cons there are. 

Additional Comments: Include any extra information or thoughts you have regarding your suggestion.

Plushies are fun and a single one per crate could be a lot of fun for the players. 

Attachments: (If applicable, include screenshots, images, or any other media that supports or clarifies your suggestion.)

-------------------

Disclaimer: By submitting this suggestion, I acknowledge that it is voluntary, and SiphonMC holds the right to review, modify, or reject the suggestion as deemed necessary. I understand that this is a community-driven process, and I appreciate the opportunity to contribute to the server.